Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Book Trailers

I'm putting together a new list. It's going to be a bit different this time. I'd like to link to/embed the book trailers anyone has for upcoming releases. I figure I'll do these every so-often, to keep up with with new books.

Right now the only one I have is the following.

1. Shiver By Maggie Stiefvater


2. Devil's Kiss By Sarwat Chadda


3. Another Faust By Daniel and Dina Nayeri


4. Beautiful Creatures By Kami Garcia and Margaret Stohl


5. When Mike Kissed Emma By Christina Marciniak


6. So Punk Rock: And Other Ways to Disappoint Your Mother By Micol & David Ostow



7. Under My Skin By Judith Graves


So comment with links to any other book trailers you know of. My only stipulations are a) It muyst be for a YA Book and b)It must not have come out yet (if it comes out tomorrow, that's fine).


1 comment:

  1. I've got a few of these at home now, so it was great to see some book trailers!

    ReplyDelete